Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is the leading cause of death in the U.S., and more than 70% of all SCA occurs in the home.
If sudden cardiac arrest strikes in your home, the Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator gives you and your family the power to help save a life. HeartStart is the first of a new generation of defibrillators specifically designed for use in the home by virtually anyone.
See how simple it is to use the HeartStart Home Defibrillator!
Click here to watch a demonstration
- Safety - The underlying defibrillation technology of the HeartStart Home Defibrillator is identical to the over 100,000 Philips defibrillators in use on airplanes and in airports, workplaces, and communities around the world. Using a highly accurate algorithm to determine whether a victim's heart requires a shock, the HeartStart Home Defibrillator will only deliver a shock if it determines one is needed.
- Reliability - The defibrillator is built to be dependable and work when it is needed. It even performs comprehensive daily self-tests.
- SMART Pads Cartridge - The defibrillator senses when the pads have been applied to the skin. Then it automatically begins analyzing the victim's heart rhythm and decides whether a shock is needed.
- Voice Instructions - The defibrillator's voice instructions guide the user's actions. In collaboration with the SMART Pads cartridge, the voice instructions are paced to correspond with the real-time actions of each unique user.
- Compact Design - As small as a hardback book, it weighs just 3.3 pounds.
- The HeartStart Home Defibrillator
- Red carry case with "Call 911" reminder label
- Adult SMART Pads cartridge
- 4-year lithium battery
- Short training videotape
- 5-year home warranty
- A pair of scissors
- Literature envelope containing: "Quick Start" poster, Owner's manual, Quick reference, Product registration card, "Call 911" reminder phone sticker and Window decal